Tuesday, April 16, 2024, 7:00pm


Board Members

Present: Jackson Smith, Meagan Weber, Andrew Bruski, Alicia Pedersen, Nick Moore, Jack McFarland, Jens Selin, Andy Kahl, Andy Wattenhofer

Absent: Jim Crist 

Call to Order: 7:04pm

  1. Last Meeting Minutes
  1. Reports of Officers and Committees
    • Treasurer’s Report
    • Committee Updates
      • Matchday
        • Need more capos 
        • In process of ordering more flags and banners
      • Membership
        • Scarf handouts going well (both in-person and by mail)
        • Talisman Handout on April 27th from 2-4pm
        • Member survey coming soon
      • Mar/Com/Social
        • Reviewed calendar of upcoming days for Mar/Com calendar
      • Merch
        • Ordering new things
          • Launching in “collections”
        • Working on lots of scarves, shirts, stickers and some pins
        • Have a volunteer coming this weekend
        • Merch is still selling well
        • We got WW permission to sell old membership scarves
        • Pride scarf
          • needs slogan
      • Partnership
        • Will be working with WW to figure out stuff
      • Tifo
        • Discussion around pride tifo
      • Silver Lining
        • Events coming up!
      • Party Planning
        • None
  1. Old Business
    • Updates on Action Items Other Old Business
      • 20th Anniversary Update
        • need to chat about video
    • Treasurer audit-Andy will follow up by next meeting
    • Pride-talk to Mags about Prideraiser; Alicia and Meagan to talk to Seth
  1. New Business
    • ISC Newsletter updates
      • Waiting for an ISC bid
      • Donations proposal for “dues”— was passed
        • Starting at suggested amount $10/year
    • Traveling supporters?
      • Need to ask front office about number of traveling supporters
  1. Open to Board
    • Camera Rig for video for social efforts
    • Table skirt with new logos for merch
      • Alicia/Meagan
    • Need more signage on Chant
      • Nick will create a page on the website to instruct folks
      • Will create more social posts about this
      • Alicia will link in this week’s newsletter
    • MNUFC2 game on the 12th
  1. Open to Public
  1. Set Date for Next Meeting
    • Alicia will do it through Slack
  1. Adjournment- 8:12pm

Leave a Reply