Code of Conduct & Reporting
The Dark Clouds are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around the stadium. The following code of conduct is shared by all supporters in the supporters section.
Minnesota United FC Supporters Section Code of Conduct
MNUFC fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Supporters are encouraged to cheer, sing, wave flags and otherwise support Minnesota United FC while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Supporters enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racist, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Supporters promptly return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Supporters comply with requests from Minnesota United FC supporter leaders and stadium staff regarding policies and emergency response procedures.
- Supporters conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium, concourses, and in the parking lots.
What happens when these rules are broken:
Individuals who break these rules may be given a verbal warning if the infraction is light enough, or the person may even be subject to a ban from the section/away travel. Minor infractions get a yellow card. Only major infractions get a red card. Two yellows equals a red. The severity of a conduct violation will be determined by a Supporters Conduct Review board or by the team themselves, depending on the circumstances.
Yellow Card = warning
- A yellow card given in the first half of the season applies for the rest of that season and will not apply the following season.
- A yellow card given in the second half of the season applies for the rest of that season and half of the following season.
Red Card = ban
- A red card at any time applies for the rest of that season and for the entirety of the next season.
This form is intended to collect complaints from Dark Clouds members about conduct from members of the Dark Clouds or wider MNUFC community. The results of this form will remain confidential within the oversight committee until a report is written and submitted to the Dark Clouds board. Your name and identifying information will not be included in the report, unless you ask to not remain anonymous.
When you submit this form, the oversight committee will read the responses and work to create a written report. The written report will take no longer than 7 days to create. Once the report is completed, it will be submitted to the Dark Clouds board. The board will review the report and take appropriate action ranging from a mediated conversation to expulsion from the Dark Clouds community.