The Board of Directors’ next meeting will be held on Monday, November 15 at 7 p.m. in the back room at the Black Hart of St. Paul.

The meeting is open to the public.

Dark Clouds Board of Directors Meeting Minutes

Tuesday, October 19th, 2021



Board Members Present:  David Zeller, Alicia Pedersen, Meagan Weber, Nick Moore, Shaun Sapala, Andrew Bruski, Jens S, Maggi Heyer, Andy W

Absent: Andy Kahl, Sam Solberg, Jack McFarland

I. Call to Order


II. Approval of Minutes

Alicia motion to approve, Bruski seconds, motion carries

III. Reports of Officers and Committees                                    

a. Treasurer’s Report 

i. Financial planning for 2022-update at WW meeting from Nach: Finance team thinks they are 90% to where they want to be; looking at “financial plans” at the end of the year-both spending and income (merch plans, etc). Andy would like to have a monthly report to provide to WW. Pass through will be coming in December. WW is getting money from Continental Tire-need to decide what to do with it and then also donate money to a charity we want. 

b. Committee Updates 


  1. Sold 80 Dethloon scarves, 34 quarter zips, 180 Heartberry sweatshirts!
  2. Another shirt/sweatshirt, memberships by December (will discuss with the Membership committee).


  1. Still on pause; desire from WW for more flags. Team is asking about smoke for the last 3 matches-what are the board’s thoughts? Discussion held. No smoke. Also need artwork for flags-Maggi will message Ty to prompt him to get it done. 


  1. Newsletter this week? 

Silver Lining

  1. TC Oktoberfest event went very well! Raised just over $9200-$7500 to Seeds to Harvest and $1700 to DGS. 
  2. Working with Sanneh on dome raising
  3. Free Bikes 4 Kids-were looking at December, but they want us in there at November
  4. Looking at ordering shirts with the new branded logo for the beginning of next year
  5. CANMN donation drive at BH for the last away match of the year (11/07); merch credit or deal at BH? Meagan will look into this. 


  1. Postponed the October 7th indoor soccer tourney. Looking to secure a January date. 
  2. Off-season DC HHs-should we reinstate those? 


  1. No update   


  1. No update

IV. Old Business

  1. Update on Action Items from September
    1. None
  2. Other Old Business
    1. None

V.  New Business

  1. ISC Conference discussion
    1. Portland 01/20-01/22/22; Sam, Maggi, Nick, Meagan
  2. WW Meeting discussion-Inter-SG communication around Matchday, etc.
    1. WW Board would have liked a chance to review and discuss before statements went out. Transparency going forward. Abe is trying to put a meeting together with the FO. WW seems like they don’t want to push something when there is no consensus with the SGs. Discussion as to how we move forward with the other SGs. Discussion about promoting mask wearing in the section. Draft statement for MCS and WW review. 
  3. Ticket Donations to SAYEC
    1. Team has tickets to donate; Neal suggested SAYEC. Let Nick know if there are any others. 

VI. Open to Board

  1. Nothing

VI. Open to Public

  1. No public at the meeting

VII. Set Date for Next Meeting

  1. Meagan will do in Slack

VIII. Adjournment


Leave a Reply