2018 Itasca Hostel Takeover
Dark Clouds are hosting their 4th annual getaway to the beautiful Itasca State Park, from October 27-29 (Saturday-Monday). We recommend taking Monday, October 29th off to make the most of the weekend.
We will be staying overnight at the Hostel–then watching the Loons take on the Columbus Crew. Join us as we grill, chill and enjoy nature with our favorite friends in football.
There will be an optional short Silver Lining volunteer event at the Hostel, Sunday 12:30-3:00, where we’ll be cleaning and installing storm windows at the Hostel. Last year we also built benches and repaired flower boxes and a similar opportunity might arise.
There are two purchase options available;
1. One night (Saturday, October 27th) for $25
2. Two nights (Saturday and Sunday, October 27th-28th) for $35
There are private rooms available and you can email Bill McGuire ( email@example.com ) if that is of interest to you.
- The State Park Entry Fee is not covered in the price, and is issued on a per car basis.
- There are only 31 beds available in the Hostel, so snag yours today.
- You must be 21 or older to drink alcohol at this event.
DETAILS AT A GLANCE
Event Name: 2018 Dark Clouds Hostel Takeover
Event Date & Time: October 27-29
27910 Forest Lane
Itasca State Park
Park Rapids Minnesota 56470
Location Map: Click Here
Link to signup (required): One Night —Two Nights
What’s Provided: Linens/towels, kitchen, grills, showers.