MATCHDAY GUIDE | MNUFC vs LA Galaxy
Here’s a handy list of Swedish insults for Sunday in case Zlatan plays;
1. STOLPSKOTT – Post-shot
2. DUMSKALLE – Dumb-skull
3. TRÄSKALLE – Wood-skull
4. FÅRSKALLE – Sheep-skull
5. FJANT – Person who is ridiculous
Here’s to hoping that Zlatan plays so we can use them.
A few notes about this match before we head into the pre-match party details:
- If you’re going to Surly for our pre-match party, get there early for parking.
- Head to the match a bit early–there will be lines.
- Be as loud as possible at all times.
- Learn Swedish heckles (above) to welcome Zlatan.
- If you’re bringing new people into the section, educate them.
- HAR MAR SUPERSTAR IS PLAYING AFTER THE MATCH IN STADIUM!
Join us at Surly Brewing Company for a raucous pre-match party with indoor/outdoor spaces and a ton of familiar faces. Be sure to get there early if you want parking.
1pm | Surly Brewing Company | 520 Malcolm Ave SE, Minneapolis
They might not have a merch table, but the Dubliner makes up for it with food and drink specials. Head there for $3 Summit beers and $6 (delicious) wing baskets.
1pm | Dubliner | 2162 University Ave W, St Paul
DARK CLOUDS MERCH
You’ll want to be at Surly, at least if you like Dark Clouds Merch. Here’s what we have in store;
- $15 DOLLAR DARK CLOUDS SCARVES
- NEW “MN BLACK & BLUE” SWEATER
- LIMITED QUANTITY KICKER KID SHIRTS
As always, the Dark Clouds are always looking for passionate supporters to get more involved in the matchday experience. If you’re game for waving a flag all match, or you want to get involved in other matchday festivities you can fill out the interest form here.
DETAILS AT A GLANCE
WHO: Dark Clouds and friends
WHAT: MINvLAG Matchday
WHEN: Sunday, 10/21
PRE-MATCH PARTIES: 1pm | Surly & Dubliner