We’re doing it yet again. After heading to SKC in June, we’re doing it again! Join us as we head down to Children’s Mercy Park again to watch MNUFC take on SKC for the eleventy billionth time.
Buy your tickets today. You must be 21 or older to ride the bus
We’ll be heading down on Saturday August 25th and returning following the match.
Saturday, August 25th
- 7:30 AM | Depart Griggs Midway Building in the bus. There is no dedicated parking at this building so we recommend taking transit, getting dropped off or hopping in a Lyft/Uber.
- 4:00 PM | Tailgate w/ the KC Cauldron
- 6:30 PM | March to the match
- 7:30 PM | Match Commences
- 10:00 PM | Bus departs Children’s Mercy Park
- 7:00 AM (Sunday August 26) | Bus arrives at Griggs Midway Building
Tickets purchased ON or BEFORE August 1st will be $127 ($85 Bus ticket + $42 match ticket).
Tickets purchased AFTER August 2nd, your ticket total will be $140 ($98 Bus ticket + $42 match ticket).
The final day to purchase tickets is August 10th.
The cost of your bus ticket includes a number of wonderful and tasty treats from our partners [see below for this trip’s sponsors].
There are only 48 seats available on the bus.
Our incredible travel team has worked with our partners to get some wonderful treats for those riding down with us. All of the benefits below are included in your ticket price. (These benefits might grow over time, so be sure to check back periodically).
- Blackeye Roasting is providing a keg of cold brew coffee
- BlackStack Brewing is providing delicious beer
- Broken Clock Brewing is providing tasty beer
- Finnegans is providing delightful beer
- Sisyphus Brewing is providing tasty brews
- Small Cakes is providing mini cupcakes
If you have any questions shoot our travel team an email