BUS TRIP | Kansas City- June 3-4 2018
Sporting KC Away Bus Trip
We’re doing it again. After an incredible round trip bus trip last year we’ll be heading down to Children’s Mercy Park again to watch MNUFC take on SKC.
Buy your tickets today. You must be 21 or older to ride the bus
We’ll be heading down on Sunday, June 3rd and coming back Monday, June 4th.
Sunday June 3
- 7:30 AM | Depart Griggs Midway Building in the bus. There is no dedicated parking at this building so we recommend taking transit, getting dropped off or hopping in a Lyft/Uber.
- 3:30 PM | Check-in to hotel
- 4:00 PM | Travel to Tailgate w/ the KC Cauldron
- 6:30 PM | March to the match
- 9:45 PM | March back to the bus
- 10:00 PM | Depart for the hotel
Monday June 4
- 10:30 AM | Depart hotel
- 11:00 AM | Joe’s KC BBQ lunch (not included in cost of ticket)
- 12:30 PM | Depart for Minnesota
- 8:00 PM | Arrive at Griggs Midway Building
If you purchase your ticket ON or BEFORE April 3rd your total price will be $142 ($100 Bus ticket + $42 match ticket).
If you purchase your ticket AFTER April 3rd, your ticket total will be $157 ($115 Bus ticket + $42 match ticket).
The cost of your bus ticket includes a number of wonderful and tasty treats from our partners [see below for this trip’s sponsors].
There are only 37 seats available on the bus.
You’ll be on your own for lodging. We’ve secured a group rate at the Marriott AC Hotel Kansas City Westport. This is a short ride to the Power & Light district with lots of bars and things to do. You can snag your own room here, partner with a bunch of people or do whatever suits you.
You must reserve your room by May 13 to receive the group rate.
Our incredible travel team has worked with our partners to get some wonderful treats for those riding down with us. All of the benefits below are included in your ticket price. (These benefits might grow over time, so be sure to check back periodically).
- Town Hall Brewery is providing crowlers of beer
- Small Cakes is providing mini cupcakes
- BlackStack Brewing is providing crowlers of beer
- Lupulin Brewing is providing cans of beer
- Blackeye Roasting is providing a keg of cold brew coffee
- Sisyphus Brewing is providing crowlers of beer.
If you have any questions shoot our travel team an email